BWE´s 500 MINUTES+ SERVICE CONFERENCE
1. November 2012
EXTEND SERVICE LIFE AND ENHANCE PERFORMANCE OF POWER PLANTS.
Millions of revenue is lost annually as power plants struggle to find new methods of how to enhance plant efficiency and productivity while reducing the operating costs.
"GET AN INSIGHT INTO THE ECONOMICAL AND SERVICE PERFORMANCE BENEFITS WHEN IT COMES TO STRATEGICAL MAINTENANCE"
At BWE´s 500 MINUTES+ SERVICE CONFERENCE, you will learn from leading professionals how to ease service operation and increase availability while reducing maintenance costs BY implementing condition based maintenance into your service strategy plan.
The one-day conference will give you a strategic insight and tools to advance plant productivity, efficiency and sustainability through technological innovations, best practices and economical results.
"EXTEND SERVICE LIFE AND ENHANCE PERFORMANCE OF POWER PLANTS."
We are looking forward to seeing you at BWE in Kgs. Lyngby!
- Henk Smith, Key Account Director, ROVSING Dynamics A/S
- Mogens Sparre, CEO , Wise Mind and Member of the Danish Maintenance Society
- Christen Thygesen, Engineer, Force Certification A/S
- Henk Spiele, MSc. Principal Consultant, DNV KEMA
- Arthur Stam MSc. Consultant , DNV KEMA
- Anders Stouge, Deputy General Director, Danish Energy Association
- Carsten Bo Petersen MSc. M. E., Lead Project Engineer, BWE
- Kim Ørnbo, MSc. E.E., Technical Manager, BWE
- Jesper Bo Jensen, Ph.D. Politcal Science, Centre for Future Studies
- Allan Magnusson, Project Manager, Vattenfall AB
BURMEISTER & WAIN ENERGY A/S
Lundtoftegårdsvej 93A - 2800 Kgs. Lyngby
We serve breakfast at 07:45. The conference starts at 08:30.
For further information please contact Erika Katalin Molnar on email: ekm()bwe.dk or on tel. +45 3945 2184.